What You Should Know
Goals & Objectives
- To develop each child socially, emotionally, intellectually and physically.
- To develop self esteem.
- To support individual learning styles.
- To encourage problem solving capabilities.
- To develop each child to his/her full potential
- Reading Readiness - Computer / Tablets
- Phonics - Creative Arts
- Social Skills - Music
- Language - Spanish
- Motor Skills - Early Math
- Field Trips - Sign Language
1. Completed Application Form
2. Parent and Child Interview
3. Physical Exam & Medical History
4. Immunization Records
5. Emergency Information
6. Acknowledgement of the School
7. Rules and Regulations
Tuition & Registration
Yearly Registration Fee $125.00 (nonrefundable)
Tuition & Registration (full time only)
Age 18mos. - 2yrs $1,191.00 Monthly
Age 2yrs. - 6yrs. $975.00 Monthly
We accept Crystal Stairs.
Breakfast served 7:30am - 8:30am
OUTSIDE FOOD NOT ALLOWED
LATE PICK UP FEE $10.00. LATE FEE STARTS AT 6:01PM.
Tour the School
Tours of the school are available Monday - Friday, between the hours of 9:00am - 11:00pm and 3:00pm - 5:00pm. Walk-In and appointments are accepted.
Education is our number one priority.
Special activities improve social skills.
We take pride in our leader's of tomorrow.