What You Should Know
Goals & Objectives
- To develop each child socially, emotionally, intellectually and physically.
- To develop self esteem.
- To support individual learning styles.
- To encourage problem solving capabilities.
- To develop each child to his/her full potential
- Reading Readiness - Computer
- Phonics - Creative Arts
- Social Skills - Music
- Language - Spanish
- Motor Skills - Early Math
- Field Trips - Sign Language
1. Completed Application Form
2. Parent and Child Interview
3. Physical Exam & Medical History
4. Immunization Records
5. Emergency Information
6. Acknowledgement of the School
7. Rules and Regulations
Breakfast served 7:30am - 8:30am
OUTSIDE FOOD NOT ALLOWED
Tuition & Registration
Yearly Registration Fee $125.00 (nonrefundable)
Potty Trained: $150.00
Not Potty Trained: $170.00
Due by Tuesday @ 6:00pm of each week.
After this time a Weekly Cumulative late fee of $20.00. All fees must be paid in adavnce. We accept Crystal Stairs.
LATE PICK UP FEE $10.00. LATE FEE STARTS AT 6:06PM.
Tour the School
Tours of the school are available Monday - Friday, between the hours of 9:00am - 12:30pm and 2:30pm - 5:30pm. Walk-In and appointments are accepted.
Education is our number one priority.
Special activities improve social skills.
We take pride in our leader's of tomorrow.